Pension Transfer Experts Ltd is backed by a multi-million-pound, family owned, international financial advisory business, employing over 400 staff.
- Initial Meeting: Phone call or meeting with DB adviser to explain the service and agree costs.
- Welcome email sent to client with the following digitised documents to be returned (plus scheme CETV and associated documents and current investment and pension statements) by a specified date, two weeks forward (before scheduled call). Invoice for agreed fee included with the welcome pack, for settlement in advance by overseas clients.
- Privacy Notice
- Client Agreement containing agreed fees
- DB warning letter
- Hard Facts factfind
- Risk profile questionnaire
- Common annuity quote form (for medical details)
- If not received by deadline client to be phoned and emailed, new deadline specified date 1 week forward
- If not received by second date client to be phoned and emailed, new deadline specified date 1 week forward and warned that failure to return the docs will result in file closure
- If not received by final date file to be closed and client and introducer notified
- Note: if client comes back and confirms return of documents on a different date due to holidays etc. this date should be set but same process followed
- 1 month before CETV expiry date, if all documents needed for advice not received, client notified that it may not be possible to provide advice and implement it within the deadline
- Cases will not be accepted with less than six weeks CETV validity, other than in exceptional circumstances
- Run risk profile
- Hard facts factfind, amend as necessary
- Investment Experience
- Risk Questionnaire, Profile and Capacity for loss
- Pensions Knowledge and Attitude to Pension Transfer Risk
- Goals (requiring money and planning to be achieved)
- Priority of Objectives
- Clients’ Needs in Retirement
- Needs Analysis and External Compliance Suitability Check
- Prepare APTA, Cashflow and Goals Options analysis
- Determination on decision to transfer or not
- Prepare Suitability Report and illustrations
- Suitability Letter
- TVS and Cashflow Analysis
- Illustrations and KIID
Client phone call with DB adviser
Confirm client consent to proceed
Irrespective of advice outcome, if the client requests confirmation of advice:
- Confirmation of advice submitted to ceding scheme
Implement transfers for UK clients only
Ongoing service offered by Pension Transfer specialists or by introducing adviser
Pension Transfer Experts is a trading style of Holborn Assets Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Holborn Assets Ltd is entered on the Financial Services Register https://register.fca.org.uk/ under firm reference 648817. Holborn Assets Ltd is registered in England and Wales No. 09046342. Registered address: Suite 5, Chester House 79 Dane Road, Sale Cheshire M33 7BP.
This website and the information contained within it is directed at individuals resident in the UK.
Suite 5, Chester House, 79 Dane Road, Cheshire, M33 7BP
0161 969 2646
If you wish to register a complaint, please write to [email protected] or telephone 0161 969 2646.
A summary of our internal complaints handling procedures for the reasonable and prompt handling of complaints is available on request and if you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk or by contacting them on 0800 023 4 567.